Monday, March 12, 2007

The closing walls and the ticking clocks...

I hate Spring Forward Day (SFD). I know it actually happened yesterday, but I am still upset. I mean I hate SFD like I hate people who try to jump the queue and Hilary Swank films. (If you have never been presence when someone tries to cut in a line or heard my rants about Hilary Swank count yourself lucky...just ask ChickLit!)

Anyway, that is all I really had to share at the moment. I did recently watch "Shut Up & Sing", the documentary about the whole Dixie Chick controversy a couple of years ago. Even if you don't like country music, this is a fascinating film that takes place over the course of 3 years; detailing the original incident, in which Natalie Maines made disparaging remarks about Bush and the Iraq war in 2003 during a concert in London, and concluding with the release of their new album Taking the Long Way.

No comments: