Friday, March 09, 2007

Ireland, Scotland, Britian & Wales, I can hear those ancient voices calling...

Since ChickLit made my day by creating some posters for my first ever Procrastination Station™ Competition (as well as helping me brainstorm the name I might add), I decided to create a blog all about Ioan Gruffudd, one of her favorite people! Sure he has made some questionable flicks - *cough* Fantastic Four *cough* - but Horatio Hornblower is still one of the best BBC produced series EVER! I mean, no one does not-so-subtle HoYay! like BBC does HoYay! Besides what is not to love about hot guys running around really cool looking ships in loafers...LOAFERS. Forget muskets and ponytails...I don't think there is any better fashion accessory for Napoleonic naval battles that the low-heeled loafer for men. Reminds me of the women of Star Trek always going into battle in 3 inch heels...I snicker every time they have to survive a fire fight or even hike through rough terrain in such ridiculous shoes! But I digress...
A while ago I stumbled upon a video of Ioan and his real-life best friend Matthew Rhys (yes FemeNazi...Kevin from your new fav series) speaking Welsh in a short 2 minute film. I have no clue what they are saying, but it is one of the sexiest things I have ever watched. Why do other languages always sound so exquisite?!?! Anyway
ChickLit...this one's for you!!

No comments: