Tuesday, October 10, 2006

I hope you dance...

I have always been a huge fan of the demotivational posters (I mean lithographs) over at Despair, Inc. I mean, there is some real truthiness in such pearls of wisdom as "Apathy: If We Don't Take Care of the Customer, Maybe They'll Stop Bugging Us", or "Chages: When the winds of chante blow hard enough, the most trivial of things can turn into deadly projectiles", or "Despair: It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black", or even "Cluelessness: There are NO stupid questions. But there are a LOT of inquisitive idiots." I love the fact that somewhere in the world, someone has a killer sense of humor and uses it for evil...well kinda.

Anyway, I was lurking on the message boards over at Television Without Pity when I stumbled upon a thread consisting of faux Despair, Inc.-esque posters featuring images from tellie programs. Some of the statements are taken directly from Despair, Inc., but most are unique! If you have a couple of hours to kill and already belong to Television Without Pity, I so recommend looking through the 183 pages of posters. It will laugh until you cry or pee or pants (or both). If you don't...well at least you can see one of the images on this blog entry...I picked a good one that combines many of my loves!! Perhaps I will put more up later. There are some pretty spectacular Marissa (the twig from The O.C.) bashing ones...

No comments: