Thursday, October 26, 2006

I'd make a deal with God & I'd get him to swap our places...

As many of you know, I am a message board lurker. I rarely post on message boards, since for the most part that ends in a cyber bitch slap, but I enjoy the online forum communities and reading the often amusing thoughts of people far more obsessed about pop culture than me. Well maybe not all of them, but a couple...okay one, but hey that is still progress. I bring this up only because it led me to a new term, picspam. Personally, I love this word. It refers to taking up some space with images, for example "spamming" a blog entry with images. Anyway, there are whole picspam communities that obsess on levels I never thought possible. If you don't believe check out SPN Picspam. These people scare me... So in honor of my new favorite word, I shall picspam my own own blog! Here are a bunch of season 4 O.C. images I found in a quick google search (I caved and watched the season premiere online...shhh don't tell anyone. I'll have more on my reactions later this week. )

Look!! No Swizzle Stick!! She really is gone!!
*breaks out into Handel's "Hallelujah Chorus"*


At least we will get one episode of Ryan showing some skin
before the layers make a triumphant re-appearance.



Not sure what's up with the formal wear, but don't really care...
a cast without the dead twig! Life is getting better by the minute!

No comments: