Thursday, October 05, 2006

This Wheel Shall Explode!

So over the last few days I have been called a number of nicknames I don't really approve of and yet I was caught off guard each time, I never got to give some snappy reply. Which is really ashame, since I am usually chock-full - yes that is the correct spelling...I looked it up - of witty comebacks. It all started on Tuesday when the UPS guy hit me with a "hey sexy" as I opened the door. This was followed up by the exhaust fan repair man (lol that rhymes) calling me sweetheart over and over. As if those two occurance weren't weird enough, the guy that took my order at Starbucks this afternoon called me a "smokin' hot chick". Has the world gone completely mad? Am I being set up for a really funky version of Candid Camera? Man, I wish I was in on the joke...oh wait maybe I am without knowing. I'll keep you all updated!

Anyway, all of this got me thinking about the brillant BBC comedy Absolutely Fabulous (mainly because of the "sweetie darling" rants Eddie always uses on Saffie). I got the first 3 season for my birthday and so I have been gorging myself on the British cult fav. Let me tell you...Jennifer Saunders is a genius...GENIUS!! I'm pretty sure she could do something better with this rambling blog!! Lord knows I have no idea what I'm doing.

No comments: