Thursday, November 02, 2006

Sunshine, we all see the same sky...

So, on Monday while purchasing my weekly turkey & cheese croissant from LaBou, I came across a most interesting sight. I had parked next to an older pick-up truck and as I walked back to my car I noticed the bumper sported a "These Colors Don't Run" sticker. Unfortunately, only the American flag and "These Colors" still appeared on the bumper sticker leaving me to conclude that the colors don't run, but apparently they can fade. (Insert your own Iraqi War quagmire joke here!)

In other, sighly related news, The O.C. makes a return to tellie tonight. (Get it...since season 2 the show has been fading...get it?!!?!?) I actually watched the premiere over on MySpace last week and to be quite honest, I unfortunately liked what I saw. It seems like the show might have regained the dark humor and over-the-top antics of the first season. Damn you, Josh Schwartz. Damn you!!! Now I have 2 programs at 9pm on Thursday (thankfully neither rhyme Mey's Onatomy). Why me!?!?! At the moment, I don't have any problems since my parent's DVR can tape 2 shows at once, but this means I can't move out until next May. See...I am the master at procrastination!!

No comments: