Monday, January 22, 2007

I Fought the Law...

As you might notice, this blog is quite late, but I felt I needed to commemorate the return of Prison Break. After what seems an eternity, Michael, Linc, Sarah, Kellerman, and perhaps Mahone, return to bring some much needed, suspend-you-reality fun. I mean we all need that. I won't go into it, but what a day...sometimes you need a bit of fun tellie!

PicSpam Monday™: Hiatus No More - The Return of Prison Break

I have always been a sucker for Wanted Posters.
Could be I love the bad boys...or could be that I watched too many Westerns during me formative years...


And tv brothers! I have a soft spot for them too...


You can never stare at Michael and Linc for too long. It is a scientific fact!


Well, here are the ones that escaped. Onle a few of them are still alive at the moment!


The other players for this season...


And here's where we left off...
Well kinda...we were a couple scenes past this, but Ilike this pic better
and since it is my PicSpam I can do what I like!


And here is where we are heading...


Here too! Kellerman, Linc, and Michael in a hotel room together...
I'm sure fanfic writers everywhere are giving a little squee of joy!

No comments: