Monday, February 12, 2007

Wish I could be part of that world...

I love reading blogs. Somehow it is reassuring to know that others spend great amounts of time wondering about completely off-the-wall things. It isn't just me...and I have proof.
Anyway, I read a variety of blogs daily that, with the exception of ChickLit, focus mainly on pop culture or television. I'm a pretty big fan of Tim Goodman over at The Bastard Machine, Maureen Ryan over at the Chicago Tribune, Joe R.'s gem Low Resolution and most recently, Entertainment Weekly's Popwatch. I bring this up only because I read the most delightful column, 'O.C.' Deathwatch: Everybody Loves Ryan . Not only does it have a title I wish I had thought of, but it clearly articulates what has been so awesome about this season. More of a focus on Ryan with Seth adding fun filler to the background. Althoguh I find the Prince Eric comparison odd, it is still worth a couple minutes of your time. So go ahead and click on the link. You know you want to. And hey...you really should listen to the song while reading. I don't know why, but it does make it better!!

No comments: