Thursday, May 17, 2007

hopelessly...I'll love you endlessly...

Well, today it became official. Supernatural got picked up for next season!!!! 22 all new episodes, baby!!! And to top it off, Veronica Mars was cancelled. Now I know this might offend some of my readers - actually I don't know that, but I thought I would at least be a bit courteous since I am about to bask in the joy of a shows demise - but this was the best news I heard today. You see, I love VM andI mean that whole-heartedly. But you must understand that the VM I love lasted only a season. Sure I have watched the subsequent 2 years, but that was a different VM...I don't really like that Veronica. She was kind of a bitch a lot of the time...
I will say that I think the CW handled the whole cancellation quite crappy. If you are going to cancel the program...cancel the program. Don't do a pr dance in hopes of not pissing off a vocal crowd...a crowd that is still pissed about the whole Everwood/7th Heaven debacle last spring.
However, as I said before, VM has been dead for quite some time and I look forward to not having to watch it since I have stayed ever faithful. If only they could have done a Logan spinoff that somehow featured Weevil, Mac, Wallace, Keith & Cliff I would have been happy, but alas that isn't meant to be. Here's hoping some of those faces pop up again on the small screen in the near future!!

No comments: