Monday, May 14, 2007

I can't get a life if my heart's not in it...

Today is Monday...oh and what a Monday it is...excuse me while I whine! (I can't even muster up the energy/will to find a pic!)
Apparently, Western has deleted my student record. Good thing I don't need to do anything official at the moment. I do think it is funny that I have library books checked out. You would think that would be something they would check!
Apparently, I am not supposed to volunteer at an archives in Sacramento. Everywhere is full and has no need to little ol' me!
Apparently, Financial aid wants me to start paying back part of my loans. I felt like laughing hysterically at them, but instead I went and listened to Oasis's "The Importance of Being Idle" for a couple hours...while at work of course. Man am I going to miss this job!!
Alright, enough of that...here is an amusing article ChickLit sent me in hopes of making me feel better. Since I recently went through hell trying to buy something on eBay, I ended up enjoying the article quite a lot!

eBayer driven to edge by email quippery




No comments: