Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Hello, my friend(s), hello!

Yes, I am aware it has been almost 4 months since my last post, but what can I say...I haven't really had anything to say. (Ok that is a lie, I ALWAYS have something to say, but I just felt I needed to take some time off and simply fall off the radar for a bit. I do this every once in a while, so no need to panic!!) Anyhoo, since today I turned 26 and therefore feel I have lived long enough to pass on some useful bits of knowledge, I present...

Pearls of Wisdom I acquired over the last 4 months:

A thesis will NOT write itself.
Growing old isn't easy...not one bit.
Car repairs are often costly and always come at the worst time.
Friday Night Lights - the tellie series NOT the film - is made completely of AWESOME.
Betta fish like to jump out of bowls.
Social lives are highly over-rated.
Electric cars are far from being perfected.
Moments of nostalgic weakness are often followed by eons of profound regret.
Pre-season college football rankings mean bupkiss.
Flirting with single librarians can be a terrific hobby.
EW’s Popwatch blog is highly addictive!
No one wins in forum wars.

1 comment:

Crystal Jordan said...

You should specify that the single librarian you're flirting with *isn't* me.

Happy birthday!!