Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Flow it, show it, long as God can grow it...My Hair

So it seems like my hairdresser is no longer returning my calls. Now I can understand why she might be somewhat upset since I haven't been to see her since the beginning of July, but still...my hair matters!!! Is it my fault that financial aid doesn't budget in hair salon visits in the quartly award letters? I think not. Anyway, hopefully tomorrow will be more follicly successful. I really want a haircut!!!
Now onto more important things...my town has been once again invaded by college students. I mean I do understand that technically I am one of them, but still I have to argue in my defense that I am much more superior and far less annoying. No matter what, buying milk should never take 45 minutes. That should be a law. Oh...and they drive like idiots. C'est la vive I guess.
Meanwhile, the fall schedule isn't looking very good. I have tried 4 of the new shows and found them far from inventive or interesting...except for one. People who know me, know I am a sucker for bad tv shows. I have watched 2 full years of One Tree Hill and own The Nanny on DVD, but still the fall 2005 season has been disappointing. Bones failed to interest me, Invasion seemed like a rip off of a B movie concept mixed with leftovers from Lost. And how do I even begin to describe the pain that was Fox's Head Cases. The only promising show has been Prison Break...which still baffles me. How is a 4 week prison break supposed to last 22 episodes. However, I can pretty much promise I will watch all 22 episodes and I'll give you the reason why...Wentworth Miller...I don't care if the show never really goes anywhere. I could stare into his eyes forever and man is he built. I guess 1 out of 4 ain't bad...
Well, I must bid all my readers (those hypothetical readers I wrote of yesterday of course) a good night. Tomorrow brings my first trip up to campus since the school year began and the the circus that is Western...Therefore I leave you with these wise words...
Fate is what you call it when you don't know the name of the person screwing you over!

1 comment:

Rush Murad said...

Hi there! Just dropping by, nice blog u have here.