Monday, September 26, 2005

I'm stuck in Folsom prison...& time keeps draggin' on

I think I may have finally figured out how to upload images. I played around with the html and I think I might have changed a few things I shouldn't have. Oh well, at least the page still comes up. It is kinda funny that I actually have a couple of people asking me to tutor them on the subject. Could be interesting all in all...when did I become someone that seems like I know enough about website to help other. Heaven help them.
In other news, I must say I am thoroughly impressed with Fox's Prison Break. If the eye candy wasn't enough, the show actually has a pretty interesting plot. I have my concerns on whether or not the show can last a whole season. I mean a 4 week prison break taking place over 22 episodes seems a bit much, but if I can stare at Wenworth Miller for an hour a week for 22 weeks a season...well sadly that does give my life some sense of purpose!
"Welcome to Prisneyland, Fish."

No comments: