Tuesday, September 27, 2005

It's just that it's delicate...

I am not usually one to go for pics such as this one. I can proudly say that I have never owned own of those fire men calendars...you know those ones I am talking about. But there is definitely something about this group of men that is just pretty. I mean given my choice, I of course go for the one with the smallest man boobs. Is that the technical term? Who knows...anyway with that said, I have claimed the guy third from the right. Now his jeans may not fit the best and his hair is a bit on the longer side, but still...something about him is simply yummy. Although this might be objectifying men a bit too much, but in the end...it is just a lovely pic.
In other non-related news, I started my work study today. It looks like I will be enjoying a nice variety of work, which should allow me the excitement I need. Well that and as my subtitles say...it allows me to procrastinate on the thesis a little bit longer. And really, when you think about it, isn't that what life is about. Choosing to do one thing to avoid another, less-appealing choice. I mean that is why I went to grad school in the first place. Avoid the real world, but still have a good excuse to do so. Well it has worked so far...

No comments: