Sunday, October 30, 2005

English girls can be so mean...

Ok...so nothing seems to be going right at the moment. I didn't really choose the image that apears to the left. I mean, it is an image stored on my computer, but I intended to have an image of Capt. Aubry and Dr. Maturin from Master and Commander. Unfortunately, either my computer or blogger.com - or both for that matter - simply don't want to concede to my demands and I am forced to acquiesce. I can get no other image to load. Yes...I fought technology and technology won.
I might have taken this all in stride, but this adventure came after I tried to add my Monster Name results to a post. It completely took over and that explains why it is a stand alone post. I thought it would be a fun Halloween thing...especially since it says that I like to torture Bristish people. Oh how I love the irony!!!
The revelation of course led me to want to watch some good ol' Brit drama, which explains Master and Commander. I also watched Gosford Park, although I must admit that I only watched the parts with Clive Owen or Maggie Smith in them. Man do the Brits have it going on...how I love pretentiousness!!

No comments: