Thursday, October 13, 2005

I don't believe that anybody feels the way I do about you now...

Meanwhile, my list of fun hetero-life partners list is growing. I think that Denny and Alan from Boston Legal are my new number 2 couple. I mean, Kevin Smith's Jay and Silent Bob will always reign as the golden couple, but timeas are changing. I really can't explain how I choose these couples. They are not always buddy buddy types. And there are some rules. They must be of the same species. Therefore, Wallace and Gromit do not qualify, but Gus and Jaq - the mice from the 1950s Cinderella - do. My number 3 couple remains Captain Aubrey and Dr. Stephen Maturin from Master & Commander, although they are starting to feel the heat from The O.C.'s Seth and Ryan. Other hetero-life partners include King Arthur and Lancelot, Harry and Ron - of course! - Legolas and Gimli and on some occasions Aragorn, Roy O'Bannion and Chon Wang, Shrek and Donkey, and the kings of the hetero-ménage a trois...David St. Hubbins, Nigel Tufnel, and Derek Smalls. Of course there are many more, I just needed to rearrange mine at the moment. For some reason it is vitally important!! Go Figure!!
Other than that, life keeps rolling a long...for better or worse. I am beginning to wonder if the whole procrastinating on the thesis was a good plan. Perhaps I should rethink this one. I guess I'll do that tomorrow. Why put off today what you can put off tomorrow.


No comments: