Friday, October 14, 2005

It's been the worst day since yesterday...

So tonight after retrieving Season 1 of Veronica Mars, I got proof resounding proof that I am a horrible person. UPS doesn't seem to realize that most people are not usually at home during the day and if people are not home one day...what makes UPS think that you will be there the next day. But I digress...I decided to stop at Taco Bell to get a soda to go with my soup at home. Well as I pulled up to the window to retrieve my drink...I noticed that the car behind me had stalled...and I started laughing. See, the proof is finally here; I am a a horrible person and I laugh at old people stranded in a drive thru.
I finally got the OK to hang posters in the dungeon I work. Not only do I blast musicals the entire time, but now I can stare at a wall with not only Shakespeare quotes on it, but also Orlando Bloom holding an urn. Doesn't get better than that folks. Well that and the fact that we live in a world in which CNN feels the call to do PSAs explaing verbs and nouns and how to use them. As Rufus Wainwright sings..."Oh! What a world we live in."

No comments: