Wednesday, December 07, 2005

I look to my eskimo friend when I'm down, down, down

Yesterday I found a new motto, well it isn't a motto really but a statement of fact. Here goes...One by one the penguins steal my sanity. Don't you just love it...and hey it explains so much really. I know have an excuse - a cute one at that - for my loss of sanity. I love it!!!
Well, my embarrassment is now all over the internet. Yesterday's blog was featured on ChickLit's site. Oh well, most people who read this blog know me pretty well, if not this is a good time to back out.
I will also have my apartment back to myself. I have had a friend staying for a few days. I enjoy the company, although I am not the best hostess and I am not a morning person. But the house will seem quiet again. I have gotten used to haing someone come along on my field trips!!!
And if you missed tonight's Veronica Mars don't read any further...
But I love that Wallace is back. Hopefully he doesn't lave again, but unfortunately this probably means the return of Jackie. I guess they - whoever they are - got it right when they saif nothing in life is free.

No comments: