Tuesday, December 06, 2005

There’s an oh such a hungry yearning burning inside of me

Ok...so I wasn't telling the truth the other day when I revealed that I loved watching cavalry charges on film...well at least not the whole truth. In reality the fact of the matter is this: cavalry charges make me horny. (Yes this seals it...my parents will never NEVER see this blog.) I wish there was another word for it since horny is not the most elequent word, but there you go. Originally, I thought to keep this to myself, but I told a couple of friends - including ChickLit - and each laughed hysterically. Although the news may not be the most flattering, I figured that given the current situation of most of my closest friends...the world needs to laugh. And hey, when I actually think about it, I really don't have that much dignity left. I mean let's take a look:
  • I am 24 years old and still living off the funds of my parents - and I don't mean a trust fund
  • I am moving home to live with my parents once again - and I don't mean in a guest/pool house out back
  • My car broke down and I had to borrow even more money from my parents
  • I have no job as of Dec. 10...I am simply a "volunteer" - which if I am honest I have been all along
  • My thesis seems to be in never ending bureaucratic purgatory - not even going there...
  • I am still single- although seem to be stuck in a quasi-relationship I don't want (see I really don't want to be in love I want to be in love in a movie!!!)
  • I have now seen P & P 7 times - if that isn't a cry for help I don't know what is
So there you have it...I am a sad, pathetic person who has confessed on the internet - for anyone to read except my parents - one of my most guarded secrets. Well not really, but I am thankful that most of my readership remains either on the east coast or across the pond. Kind of conforting really, that and the fact that ChickLit's blog a couple days ago was far more embarrassing. Hopefully everyone gets a good laugh so Santa Claus can bring me a man, a job, and a couple of million dollars for Christmas...hey a girl can dream!

1 comment:

Crystal Jordan said...

Mine was more embarrassing? Be honest now, I think we definitely tied here, M. Just for that, I'm linking to this entry and titling my next blog entry "Cavalry Charges Make Me Horny" as a subtle tribute to you.