Monday, April 24, 2006

And he'd ride down on a great white horse...

Well, now that the week of mourning is over, I can return to blogging about absolutely trivial and inconsequential topics that for some reason or another I find captivating. (I have been getting come conspicuous postcards from Mikey, but I will explain that later.) Last week, FemeNazi sent me my very own knight. Unfortunately, he didn’t ride up on a trusty steed, but USPS vehicles are white, so there is something. All in all, Sir Sigimor Boltof – the current working name – is one of the coolest things I have ever seen…a magnetic cut-out knight that you can dress in several different outfits.
The magnetic clothes punched out well enough, although I am still at a loss as to where one of the pieces of armor goes. How sad is that? I am being out smarted by a toy with a choking warning. It is at times like this, I do wonder about the American education system and how I ever got through it with such flying colors. Does make one pause…
Anyway, at the moment, Sir Sigimor is hanging out on the only cookie tray that is actually magnetic. I never realized what a bummer it is not to have your own refrigerator. My parents just don’t get the same joy out of him as I do. Ah well…at least I have one man in my life that I can control and won’t leave me. It’s a start!!

No comments: