Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Guilty of dreaming of you...

Like something out of Amelie, lately, I have been receiving antagonistic postcards from Mikey. Unfortunately for the sender, the postcards are postmarked “Anchorage, AK”, but no matter. According to the notes, it seems that Mikey didn’t die as believed, but instead simply left me to travel the country in some Kerouac fashion with some hot chick he picked up.
Although I chose to believe he died – I simply can’t fathom that after 3 years together he would simply run off with some hussy – the postcards do bring up an interesting point. What if Mikey, like a cylon, simply decided it was time to go and downloaded into a new model? I’m not sure that would be better, but still it is fun to get the postcards even if it proves that I have watched far too much sci-fi!!

1 comment:

Crystal Jordan said...

You know I'm so going to write a story about this now, right?