Monday, April 03, 2006

Like coming off the pills that you take to stay happy...

FINALLY!!! I have made it back to the movie theatre...paid an arm and a leg and I'm pretty sure that I will have give up my first-born child, but, at least this time it was worth it. I LOVED Inside Man. I know what you are thinking, it has Clive Owen in it...of course she found the film enjoyable besides she also liked Doom. But honestly, this film kicked ass!!! I don't want to ruin anything, so I will stop talking about it...at least for now. Who knows about tomorrow!?!?!?
This weekend I also found a new way to experience home videos...watching a synchronized DVD while on the phone with a friend. ChickLit finally broke down and bought P & P. Of course I had been telling her to buy it since it came out. Although it sounds a bit bizarre...it is actually loads of fun and quite old school!!!

No comments: