Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Like every woman, she gets her own way!

I loathe the residual effects of bleach. Don’t get me wrong, I love its disinfecting power and all that, but the smell…oh the smell. I used bleach to clean one of the 42 cup coffee makers that will be used on Saturday. Keep in mind that was around 7pm last night and my hands still smell like bleach even though it has been more than 12 hours, I have taken both a bubble bath and a shower, and applied hand lotion. On top of the smell, the bleach dries out the hands to the point that my hands feel like they could crack open at any moment. If only scientists would discover the cures for all of the most deadly diseases so they could get onto solving these troubling bleach issues. One can only hope.
Before I sign off, I thought I would wish a “Happy Birthday” to FemeNazi. I thought I would pass on a bit of good advice I got in a fortune cookie recently since FemeNazi is always thinking about taking on the world: Never wear your best pants when you go to fight for freedom! (I can’t offer anything better than that!!)

No comments: