Friday, May 05, 2006

Looking out for #1!

For the most part, I am very much a creature of habit. Take my 2006 O.C.calendar. Bought during one of those 50% off sales after Christmas, I have yet to actually change the January pic. For 4 months now, at the beginning of the month, I simply trim the new image leaving behind a fab pic of Ryan Atwood (a.k.a. Ben McKenzie) alone – meaning without both Marissa and Seth (clearly the better significant other choice). I just don’t see why I would want to spend a month looking at Julie Cooper…or even worse Marissa. Ironically, although I wake up to Ryan’s brooding face every morning, I have not watched the last 3 eps at their regularly scheduled time. Although not as high on my shit list as Veronica Mars, I am seriously considering making this my last season…that is if ChickLit agrees.
So, what was I doing while The O.C. aired last night? The answer…rediscovering the magic of the Tim Burton classic: Ed Wood!!! I forgot what a brilliant film it is. If only more films were shot in B & W…
But before I forget and sign off…I hope everyone has a terrific Cinco de Mayo. Remember…drink a margarita on me and pay tribute to the battle the Mexicans won in a war they lost.

No comments: