Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Would you lie with me and just forget the world?

No, I haven't fallen off the edge of the world...at least not yet. Although this post will be brief, I just wanted to share a couple of thoughts:
1. If I ever decide to throw another party...figure out a way to stop me.
2. If I ever try to carry an old - meaning unbelievably heavy - dining room chair...figure out a way to stop me.
3. Not only does President Bush frustrate me politically...he has now contrived a way to ruin my tellie schedule. Becuase of his 'lets send the National Guard to militarize the border like never before...yeah that seems like a great idea...other nations love us at the moment and it's not like we could use the military personnel in other parts of the world' speech, I missed the first 20 minutes of the season finale of Prison Break. Now I have to wait for reruns to watch how they actually got out of prison. Honestly...I have no words that reflect my anger! I watched an entire year in order to see that event and I missed it...
4. In happier news, it looks like VM will be back for at least 13 eps next season and 22 if ratings improve. This info came from Rob Thomas - not the guy from Matchbox 20 - which is pretty much means that the news is straight from the horse's mouth. I know I have railed against this last season, but lets face it...I'm a glutton for punishment. Oh Logan...how I love you!!
5. Speaking of pain...I am still annoyed by the season finale of Gray's Anatomy and I am done with the show. It's official...

No comments: