Tuesday, June 06, 2006

It never seems to amaze my mind...

While others wonder if today will bring the end of the world - it seems a bit off to me since technically the date is 6-6-06, but whatever - I am looking forward to owning my very own copy of Underworld: Evolution. I can't believe it was the next to last film I have seen in the theatre (scary fact I know). As summer approaches, I'm sure that will change. I am quite excited by a couple things coming out in the coming weeks, especially The Prairie Home Companion flick opening this week.
But back to U: E...I am pretty sure they will release another version in a couple months, but I can't help myself. I must have it...it is somehow theraputic. Hey I can't explain it...I think it has something to do with Scott Speedman, but I choose not to over anyalyze!!

No comments: