Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Trying hard not to smile though I feel bad...

I think I have too much time on my hands at work. I already found the leaked pic of Brangelina’s offspring and all before my morning coffee break. I thought about posting the image, but I fear the wrath of…well I don’t honestly know who I fear, but I am smart enough to know that much, but you get what I mean. I think “fair use” allows thumbnail size – apparently, a couple of websites still posting the image are clinging to that belief – but why do that. I will say this, the kid is cute, but no more or less thany many other newborns I have seen!
Whilst – I just love this word and it doesn’t get used nearly enough…kinda like revenant. Anyway, whilst going through the rest of my daily internet routine, I discovered this droll/lamentable quote over on Michael Ausiello’s blog concerning the newest Jolie-Pitt. I have tried to keep this media blockbuster out of my blog, but I could resist the quote. You see, ChickLit and I just had a conversation the other day concerning how we though that all things considered “Shiloh” was a pretty good name. It looks like we were mistaken…oh so very mistaken!
And so without further gilding the lily and with no more ado, I give to you the funny quote of the day:“Poor baby, how long will it be at school before Shiloh Pitt gets nicknamed Piloh Shitt?” You know you are laughing…

No comments: