Thursday, June 15, 2006

When the moon is in the Seventh House...

To be quite honest, I am surprised my mind is still working well enought to post this blog. My morning began very early and involved extreme amounts of stress. One of the groups I work for had their Legislative Breakfast this morning, which meant I arrived at the Sutter Club at 6am. I'm not kidding...6 in the bloody morning!!
Anyway, after the breakfast, the organization had a board meeting, in which I had to take minutes. Normally, the person taking the minutes at least knows the individuals on the board not to mention a backgound knowledge of the topic...that makes it convient since I walked into a meeting of 25 people only knowing 4 of the faces and little to nothing about agricultural politics and co-ops. People first and second motions way to quickly...I'll tell you that!!
Anyway, I finally got back to the office and got one of the most ridiculous horoscopes. Of course, most horoscopes are amusing, but I thought this was somewhat fitting:
"Whatever common sense you had is temporarily gone. You may feel like you are out on your own with no guidance. All you have is your next whim, so don't try to suppress these powerful creations of your imaginative mind. However, this doesn't mean that you should act on every fantasy as if they were real."

No comments: