Friday, July 07, 2006

Hail to the Chief!!

Well, I know which ticket I'm voting for President come 2008: Stewart/Colbert. Just think about it...Like most intelligent people, I get a good smattering of my news from watching The Daily Show. (Come on...you have to admit it is a bit more reliable than FOX and at least he makes fun of absolutely everyone!) No one does hard hitting or insightful segments and interviews like the Comedy Central gang. Besides, I think they get the best of the free interns...I mean that is plus right there!!
Anyway, while bored out of my mind at work today, I started watching clips of
The Daily Show and The Colbert Report over on YouTube and noticed a number of webites completed devoted to the Stewart/Colbert platform. Quite honestly...so far it seems like the good choice!! At least we would have an articulate leader that used a good portion of his brain and could see the 'big picture'. But don't take my word on it...check out some of the sites. It is quite amazing!!
Guerrilla News Network Article
Jon Stewart for President
Colbert/Stewart 2008

No comments: