Monday, August 28, 2006

I think of you when I'm in a blimp looking down from up above you!

So...the majority of you are probably tuning in to my blog today, assuming to hear me either rant or rave about the Emmy's award show, but do I have a surprise for you. I actually kept my boycott. (I will pause to let you process the fact that I didn't watch the Emmy's this year.) I decided that until the Emmy voters actually get their act together, watch some decent tellie, and change the voting system, I will not watch the ceremonyt! Actually as of right now, I still haven't seen a complete list of winners/losers. I read that Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert were quite funny and The Daily Show won again, but that is all I know. (Again I will pause and let that sink in.)
So instead of a tellie centric blog, I bring you the next installment of 'WTF Websites', this time brought to you by Cats That Look Like Hitler (Kitlers for those of you in the know!) A friend at work passed this website on to me. To be honest, although it is somewhat offensive, I laughed my head off...and that isn't just the sleep depervation talking...and therefore had to share!! Apparently, my post on yawning bunny's caused her to recall this website. Sometimes I really do worry about where the world is going. Perhaps Giles was right...the Earth is DOOMED!!!

No comments: