Wednesday, August 23, 2006

All to hell we must sail...

Last week NikNak, the friend I reconnected with a couple of weeks ago, during a moment of boredom, decided to make a plea for comments. Usually, I ignore this kind of survey, but since it required a minimal effort from me, I responded and in exchange got this nifty little list. The first is the list of questions followed by NikNak's answers. Hey I'm just following statement 8...for it is written!

Questions:

1. Respond with something random about you.
2. Tell you what song/movie reminds me of you
3. Pick a flavor of jello to wrestle with you in.
4. Say something that only makes sense to you and me.
5. Tell you my first/clearest memory of you.
6. Tell you what animal you remind me of.
7. Ask you something that I've always wondered about you.
8. If I do this for you, you must post this on your journal. You MUST. It is written !

Responses:

1. Flogging Molly freak!
2. Mystery Science Theatre 3000, because that should be us!
3. Pineapple
4. Sweaty Mustache!
5. Gosh, I guess playing in the band together
6. A bear?
7. What is your middle name?
8. Yeah, so do it.

Overall, I really can't complain, except I hate, HATE pineapple flavored jello. Oh well...

No comments: