Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Welcome to my Californian home...

I got one of those great calls today. You know what I mean. A phone call from a friend you haven't talked to in quite a while, but still think about every once in a while. Personally, I love those calls. It'slike when you were a kid and from time to time your grandparents would show up for a surprise visit, which always meant 2 things: 1) You got to go out for dinner 2) They always brought some cool gift...even when it wasn't your birthday
S
o, getting back to today, a long lost friend called me. And this call got even better since it signals a visit. Since I have moved back home, the thing I miss most are my friends up north. So far, only one, Ms. Jane Bennet, has ventured down to my neck of the woods. (Actually, now that I think about it, Renfield crashed with me while he was doing some research for his thesis.) However, in a couple of weeks, another good friend might be joining those ranks. I can hardly wait!!!

No comments: