Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Dear Sir or Madam, will you read my book?

On Friday, ChickLit's first published e-book Full Swing hits the internet. I promised her I would pimp her book on my blog - even though most of my readers seem to come from her website - but after beginning this blog entry I realized I don't know much about the book. How sad is that?!?! My best friend publishes a book - with an ISBN and everything I might add - and I can't really share the details.
I do know that the story involves a woman golfer and her Army Ranger husband. Oh and you buy the book on Friday, July 18 over at Cobblestone Press. Besides that...nothing. Price? No clue. Formatt...I know she told me, but I forgot. I think that was the same day as my iPod died (did I tell you all my iPod had to be sent in for repairs and so I am once again technology's crack whore...without the crack!!)
If you do buy the book, look at the dedication. I am instructed not to read the book, so I guess that gives me an out. However, it does make me feel completely out of the loop...a loop I should have some details for!! Oh well...enjoy some raunchy fun for me!!

No comments: