Thursday, September 28, 2006

Hope you got your things together...

Although technically the new television season began last week, none of my "must see" shows premiered...that is until last night. OTH lived up to it's teen soap angst and pulled out a primiere and even ChickLit got sucked into a segment of. Not the whole ep grant you, but still...pretty amazing. Even though I watch this show on a more regular basis than others, I would still consider it second string.

However, starting tonight the first string squad will take to the field (sorry about all the football analogies, but I have NCAA football on the brain) starting with Supernatural. Finally, I will have some resolution to the amazing cliffhanger last season...an occult twist that actually caught me by surprise and that is saying something my friends.

I only hope that others also tune in. Unfortunately, Supernatural comes on at 9pm and therefore has to compete with CSI, Grey's Anatomy, and eventually The O.C. (although I really don't see this show as competition any more...except if those Ryan cage fighting rumors are true...than all bets are off!) I wouldn't mind staring at these boys fighting evil monsters and ghouls for a couple more years!

No comments: