Monday, September 18, 2006

I been livin' like a star 'cuz it's gettin' me high...

Your attention please!! I would like to make a brief announcement:

I HAVE A FANFRAKINTABULOUS BEST FRIEND!!!

That is all...please return to your regular internet practices!

Okay...maybe I should explain. As most of you know, I am a one-woman entourage for my best friend ChickLit - an aspiring romance novelist (as her nickname implies). Anyway, at the moment I am pretty much working pro bono, which I don't really mind since I'm kind of an obsessive person to begin with, so it isn't really a stretch for me...and at least I know her. Well that and the fact that when she makes it big the perks should start rolling in like that giant wave in The Perfect Storm.

I think I explained earlier about our deal. Since I have no desire to become famous myself, I am relying on her to make it big - Like Nora Roberts big - thereby allowing me to live in the lifestyle I was meant to live, b
ut currently alludes me. The plan is that eventually I will have a lavish carriage house on her property, given a generous stipend, and a pool boy (the pool is actually optional).

As if that wasn't enough, she has now informed me who my pool boy will be. Drum roll please...
Jensen Ackles. You know...one of those guys bred on the WB farm I love so much. I mean the guy was on Smallville, Dawson's Creek, and Dark Angel (I know this wasn't a WB show, but it still kind of fits) and currently stars on Supernatural playing the bad-ass and yet vulnerable older brother Dean Winchester. Anyway, ChickLit figures that although the guy is hot and currently has a pretty good gig, in the end he will be free to take the job as my personal pool boy. Well, here's hoping at least.

Anyway, here is a pic to make you all jealous...don't forget to wipe the drool!



1 comment:

Crystal Jordan said...

Awww...thank, hon! I'm touched that I get to feed into your OCD personality. Sorta.