Friday, September 15, 2006

There was U2 and Blondie...

Ok...normally I am not a fan of these types of quizzes that people email to you or post on their Myspace pages (don't even get me started on that internet related irritiation) , but since I found myself bored at work and thought to give it a try. Well that and it involved the love of my life...Darcy, my iPod! To be honest, the results kind of freaked me out. I thought perhaps NikNak cheated to get the songs that fit, but somehow it works out on its own. If you don't believe me...take a look!!
1. How am I feeling today?
Brandy (You’re a Fine Girl) – Looking Glass
2. Will I get far in life?
I Want It All - Queen
3. How do my friends see me?
Wake Me Up When September Ends – Green Day
4. Where will I get married?
Winter in July – Sarah Brightman (Could be interesting...I've always wanted to visit New Zealand and drink with the Aussies?!?!)
5. What is my best friend's theme song? Now what is this and what is that – Pirates of Penzance
6. What is the story of my life?
What's Simple is True - Jewel
7. What was high school like?
Love is Blindness – U2
8. How can I get ahead in life?
Devil’s Dance Floor – Flogging Molly
9. What is the best thing about me?
With or Without You – U2
10. How is today going to be?
Lovers in a Dangerous Time – Barenaked Ladies
11. What is in store for this weekend?
Not of This Earth – Robbie Williams
12. What song describes my parents? Nothing Compares to You – Sinead O’Connor
13. My grandparents?
Back in the USSR – The Beatles
14. How is my life going?
Bad Moon Rising – Creedence Clearwater Revival
15. What song will they play at my funeral?
Graceland – Paul Simon
16. How does the world see me?
Chicago – Sufjan Stevens
17. Will I have a happy life?
God Only Knows – The Beach Boys
18. What do my friends really think of me?
Songbird – Eva Cassidy
19. Do people secretly lust after me?
Recently – Dave Matthews Band
20. How can I make myself happy?
Your Wildest Dreams – The Moody Blues
21. What should I do with my life? Slow Days of Summer – Garrison Keillor
22. Will I ever have children?
All I Really Want – Alanis Morissette
23. What is some good advice?
No Surprises – Radio Head
24. What is my signature dancing song?
I Will Survive - Cake
25. What do I think my current theme song is?
Motorcycle Drive By – Third-Eye Blind
26. What does everyone else think my current theme song is?
Set The Fire to the Third Bar – Snow Patrol
27. What type of men do you like?
Let’s Get It On – Marvin Gaye (Not sure what that is supposed to mean...)

No comments: