Thursday, September 21, 2006

I think you waste your sweetness...

Well, after some dely, I have finally watched Studio 60 (the only new show I am even trying out this season) and all I can say is that if anything...I'm whelmed, which of course means that I am in Europe! (I doubt anyone will get that joke, but I had to throw it in anyway!) I wasn't really disappointed with the pilot, but I wasn't overwhelmed or impressed either. I could see myself watching again next week, but I won't be searching YouTube for eps I missed.

Perhaps, the fault in the program is actually me as a viewer. It is quite possible, I put too much faith in the brillance of Aaron Sorkin. I loved Sports Night - even after Felicity Huffman's character went off the deep end - and West Wing...what can I say. The first few years of West Wing were the best ever written for network television. Sure Buffy will always be my favorite show, but that doesn't mean it was the best written program the world has ever seen or known. I may be a bit obsessed, but that doesn't mean I'm delusional...well not completely.

Speaking of obessions, I just found this new promo pic of LoVe for season 3 of Veronica Mars. Although last season left something to be desired, I am really looking forward to the new season. Hopefully others will finally start watching.

No comments: