Monday, September 25, 2006

ABC...easy as 123!!

Ok...I don't really have anything to say, but I just found some new pics from the upcoming Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix . To be honest, I was a bit concerned with the directing choice on this film - I had never even heard of David Yates until he made that flick with the underage girl from Trainspotting and Bill Nighy - but it looks like finally someone has cut Harry's hair and for that fact alone I look forward to the new film.
But before I share the pics, I just wanted to send out a small thank you to Joaquin Phoenix. Because of his incredible acting career, I can now spell both 'phoenix' and 'joaquin' - which is used quite a bit locally in California - correctly without having to check. Perhaps all actors should start chosing names that will help with my spelling. I think it would be a great public service program that would not only benefit me, but other like me...as scary as that is.
But enough of that...onto the pics!! The image of Imelda Staunton as Umbridge is perfection. In the end, I have only put up the 3 I really like. The other 2 can be viewed - and of course saved - over at Dark Horizons.

No comments: