Friday, September 01, 2006

Will you go, lassie, will you go?

I'm being completely lazy here...I have been guest blogging over on ChickLit's website and pretty much wrote the blog I intended so I decided to just cut and paste...so enjoy!!

I recently started an occasional installment entitled "WTF Websites" over at on my blog, The "Zed" Word. So far it has featured such internet gems as Bunny Yawns or Kitlers (Cats That Look Like Hitler). It has actually been quite popular and has led friends - and strangers - to email me websites that are odd and yet fascinating for some reason or another. I know that is a pretty long explanation, but I felt like sharing. (My therapist says thats healthy...so there!)

Anyway, a couple of days ago a friend sent me the link to the Date a Hot Scot, an ingenious website that not only features kilt-clad hometown scottish boys, but also mini interviews in which they share their most embarrassing moment or something just as silly. Nothing beats a Scottish accent. (I'm sure I will get the mickey taken out of me for saying that, but it is true!) Go and listen!! Dream of wild mountain thyme and highland heather...or at least those plants in the background of some X-rated dream that you can keep to yourself!!

No comments: