Friday, September 08, 2006

Lord, I was born a ramblin' man...

Okay...I know it has been a full week, but hey I have a good excuse. Well, actually come to think of it, I really don't, but I do have a reason...not a good one, but a real purdy one...If you would, take a moment to check out the pic of the guys...yes I have spent the last week staring at the last of the WB farm boys since alas, the CW didn't seem to get the farm in the merger. (Why they gave it up I will never know, but ine the meantime "I just lost the family farm" country songs are becoming more and more meaningful!!)
To be truthful, I didn't actually spend the last week staring at the stars of Supernatural. You see it all started last Friday...(cue the flashback music and visual)
ChickLit came into town. And when ChickLit comes to town...I get to see how many buffets I can visit. Although last weekend couldn't complete with the all-time record - set in Vegas I might add - I did go to 3 buffets in 2 days.
So you see...I was actually out with a real person, not sitting at home watching a a hot brother duo solving occult phenomenon...that would come later...after I housesat for the golden retriever from hell. I kid not. FROM. HELL.
Anyway, I am back now, with very little to report except I miss ChickLit all over again and Ms. Bennet is at Disney World so I am having afternoon daily phone call withdrawl. But hey, I'm sure a couple of hours watching the Winchester boys run off to save the day - occasionally in boxer brief or without a shirt - can solve all of my issues!

No comments: