Monday, November 27, 2006

Don't Fear the Reaper!

I'm Back!!! Yes, after a somewhat scheduled break from blogging due to several holiday circumstances, I have returned. Sure, I had adventures I could have written about including the fun of dog-sitting for Tucker, the cutest Dachshund puppy ever, but unfortunately I lacked internet access at the house and as much as I love blogging, I don't love it enough to drive to work when I don't have to!
ChickLit braved the drive from Salt Lake City, making the week especially fun. She decided she wanted to watch the entire first season of Supernatural, a request I saw no reason to deny. All in all, it took 4 days, but we made it through. I bring this up, only because I have devised a special Picspam edition to celebrate the event. Go on and enjoy the pretty...you know you want to!!

PicSpam Monday: The Winchester Brothers Motivational Posters





No comments: