Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Let it snow!

I should write a blog about how much I love Sufjan Steven's Christmas music experiment or perhaps even tonight's Veronica Mars, I mean we do get to learn the identity of the rapist.

I could even tackle some daunting social questions, but instead I give you pictures of last night's snowy Seahawks vs. Packers Monday Night Football game. Doesn't look like Seattle does it, but at least my boys played well in horrible weather. With Alexander and Hasselbeck both healthy, I see nothing but victory!!



Special Edition PicSpam: Snowy Seahawk Fun!


40 carries with 201 yards...Alexander is back my friends!!


Although the first half didn't show Hasselbeck any mercy...the second half made up for it!!


See...this is more like it!!


For a second, I thought the game had been moved to Green Bay!


Stevens actually caught a ball...I kid you not!




No comments: