Wednesday, December 20, 2006

A little less conversation, a little more action please...

So, I seem to be running in about 8 different directions and let's face it...I'm not a runner. (If we're honest, I'm not much of a jogger either. Perhaps a fast walker, but you get the point!) With my mom and I hosting Christmas this year, I now fully understand why people end up lying on the floor in the fetal position during the holiday season. I'm about 2 disasters away from that myself.

Anyway, imagine my utter joy at seeing the delightful trailer for the new
Ocean's 13 flick coming out next spring. Sure the last one wasn't the greatest, but let's face it...I spend a good portion of the film just staring at all the pretty!!

If you want to see the trailer, click here and remember...drooling on your keyboard could cause extensive damage!!

1 comment:

Grace Tyler said...

Forget the plot, the dialogue, everything. I could watch this movie with the sound off and be perfectly happy.

Pretty is right.