Thursday, December 21, 2006

Drink up, me 'earties, yo ho!

Well, I just got back from, what is affectionately called in my office, a "drunk lunch". We don't really get drunk...wellI guess we do sort of, but we can still function at most of the higher levels for the rest of the afternoon. Since technically my 'office' only consists of 3 people, we go out to lunch for holidays. (You can't really have a potluck with 3 people and Secret Santa doesn't have the same "I wonder who it is?" element with such limited numbers!)

Anyway, at the moment I don't have a whole lot to do. I have a bunch of jobs that need to get done, but all of them take more than an afternoon, so I figure this afternoon is just doomed as far as work goes.

So...enjoy the one and only pic of Keith Richards on the set of the last Pirates of the Caribbean film and ponder the title, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. Apparently, that is the title of the final installment of the Harry Potter series! Not sure what I think yet, but when I do, y'all will be the first to know. (Well, actually the second since ChickLit usually knows everything first...or my parents...either way you look at it, y'all be in the top 10 or so!!)

No comments: