Wednesday, January 24, 2007

A little bit of resolve is what I need now...

Do you know what I love? As you may already know, I love watching angsty teen soaps on the CW network, especially the over-the-top cheesy, One Tree Hill. You never know what completly contrived concept they will throw at you next whether it be teen marriage or complete wacko stalkers. Take this week's episode, I'm not sure why (or 'how' for that matter since I think some of them are still "technically"underage), but 3 of the guys on the show entered a amatuer strip competition. I'm not sure why two of the guys did it, but one simply wanted cash to buy is pregnant wife a prom dress. Let me say that again...he wanted to purchase a prom dress for his pregnant wife. This of course is after she gets hit by a car because he was dumb enough to borrow money from a loan shark and failed at fixing a high school state basketball championship. How completely awesome is that. And to make things even better, viewers actually got to witness guys with very little rhythm try to do a strip-dance to old school hip-hop. (Or so the show would like me to believe. I honestly don't listen to enough hip-hop to understand the differences. So I guess I will just have to take their word for it!) I have searched YouTube for a video, but no one has put it up yet as far as I can tell. When they do, expect a VidSpam™.
So don't forget to tune in for next week's rerun, once again featuring some sort of Peyton-drama that only Lucas can fix. This time it involves a crazed stalker pretending to be her long lost half brother. (Yes once again OTH offers the viewer a glimpse at seperated siblings. I mean it is not like the whole show concept is based on that already...oh wait it is!)

No comments: