Thursday, February 15, 2007

I Wanna Love You Tender!

When I got to work this morning, I was so going to write a blog entry concerning last night's One Tree Hill episode. You see, it was, quite simply, awesome. Not only are high schoolers in Tree Hill allowed to strip, but now they have a sex tape scandal to deal with. While that was completely awesome, I was acutally planning to discuss the exact familial relationship of the two babies about to be born. You see, Karen (Lucas's mom)is pregnant with a kid. The baby's father is Lucas's uncle. So the kid would be both Lucas's half-sibling as well as cousin. As if that wasn't complicated enough, Nathan's, Lucas's half brother, wife Haley is pregnant. Clearly the two babies are related, but how? As you can see, the whole family heirarchy is completely screwy and I kept getting so confused I had to start to create a chart on a piece of scratch paper.
That made me sad, so instead I have decided to bring you one of the most awesome vidspam ever. I was originally going to call this edition of VidSpam Spectacular!™, "Videos That Restore My Faith In Humanity But Also Make Me Wonder About How Much Free Time Some People Have", but in the end, I felt that was a bit too long and convoluted. So, instead I bring you:

VidSpam Spectacular!™: How Do People Have This Much Free Time? (Vol. 1)



First of all, how does anyone come up with that idea? And second, how do you actually make it happen and choregraph an entire video consisting of treadmills. To be honest, I don't really care. I just think it is one of the most brillant things I have ever seen!




Again...who thinks up these things. I mean really...



Thank goodness for the Finnish disco duo: Armi & Danny. The world is a better place because of them!

No comments: