Monday, March 26, 2007

Two riders were approaching, the wind began to howl...

Since this is my blog and I can do whatever I want (I'm used to having my way since I am an only child...you don't want to fight me on this), I want to talk about the Battlestar Galactica finale. However, I promis this is going to be cryptic since I have no clue if any of my loyal readers watch BSG. I know ChickLit is only through part of season 1 - since she is borrowing my dvds - and I would hate to ruin the series for her or anyone else just coming to know the awesomeness of BSG. I have to say, after a slow and often frustrating season 3, BSG redeemed itself and hooked me again. I can't believe I have to wait until 2008 to see a new episode. Hopefully season 4 doesn't disappoint and I can get some juicy tidbits from Jamie Bamber and Katee Stackoff in a couple of weeks!
Again, I would hate to ruin things so I will leave it at this...I think I know who the two riders are, but that still leave the joker, the thief, and the prince left to identify. Let the theories roll...

No comments: