Wednesday, September 28, 2005

We used to be friends

Well it is official...I have fallen in love with yet another Scotsman and yet another movie that makes me cry. With the exception of Reign of Fire (a movie that only I and a few others watched) Gerard Butler has been in movies that I wanted to at least like but couldn't...especially Phantom of the Opera. But finally there is a movie in which I can respect him. And man is he hot. I have never heard him with a Scottish accent and that sent him over the top. Dear Frankie, though, is a sentimental movie that gets you, but doesn't really manipulate; a nice exception. I would recommend it to anyone...must see as far as I am concerned!!!
Tonight also hailed the return of HGA (History Graduate Association) and the premiere of Veronica Mars. Although I will always love The O.C., as far as writing and storylines...no one beats Veronica! The episode tonight was no exception and it looks like it will be a very good year!! Oh how I love the return of the season...almost as good as travelling abroad! Now I just have to figure out how to get back to Scotland and meeting up with a certain hot Scotsman...

No comments: