Monday, October 24, 2005

And I kissed you in a style that Clark Gable would have admired - I thought it classic

So funny thing...I order a P & P poster on ebay, which arrived by UPS this afternoon and turned out to be 4 X 6 feet. I'm not kidding here...just look at the photo. In my defense, the description of the item only said "large poster", so I had no idea that by "large" they meant that the poster could double as wallpaper. I really think that should be indicated. The poster is also made out of a vinyl material that at the moment is off-gasing something fierce. I am now thinking that it wasn't such a good idea to hang it in my room. Could poison me in my sleep. Or who knows...maybe it will knock me out for a while.
In other pathetic news, I went and saw Doom for the second time this evening. And before you wonder to yourself, it was my idea to go...I wasn't just tagging along with another friend or something. I think that this is really an indication of the sad state of affairs in my life. A good day consists of watching a film version of a video game I have never played or even seen in my life and getting a gigantic poster in the mail. Well, that and I got to describe someone as an "obligatory psychotic jackass" - one of my fav lines of VM of course- which always makes my day. Oh and I got Battlestar Galactica on DVD, which brings it all together...well maybe not, but I can at least try to convince myself of that fact. Here goes...

No comments: