Saturday, October 08, 2005

I put a spell on you because your mine...


Ok...so I was actually trying to find an image of Cascade dishwasher detergent, but instead found this picture and in the end couldn't resist!!! I especially love the quote on the bottom. It reminds me of my uncles response whenever someone asks who is going to do the dishes after a family gathering. He always volunteers and then asks where the garbage bags are located. However, I digress. I opened up my new box of Cascade today and noticed that the box advertised a website. This got me thinking...who actually looks up info on the web concerning diswasher soap. So, I decided to look at what other household products have websites. Unfortunately, my Kraft Mac & Cheese (which I could understand why they would advertise a website) only had a phone number, but all of my different cleaning products offered websites. Seems bizarre to me, but perhaps someone is bored enough to look at the sites. In the end this makes me feel better since I am not that bored. Well at least not yet.
I got to watch Wallace & Gromit yesterday. What a fun movie. I was worried that since the title included a reference to a were-rabbit that the story was going to be a rip off of James Howe's 90s classic Bunnicula, but the film was completely original. What great fun...and you have to love any film in which a character actually yells "Get your angry mob supplies here!" and another readily particpates in "harmless brain alteration". Got to love a silent dog!!

No comments: